Installing kitchen countertops is one of the most important aspects of Kitchen renovation. Which is why you must invest into buying durable kitchen countertops like granite countertops from sellers like Entrepot Cuisine Vanités salle de bain. Some of the features that make granite an unbeatable countertop option are given below. Have a look if you’re thinking about getting your kitchen remodeled.
- Granite is Super Tough
Granite is one of the most durable materials since it’s highly impact resistant. It doesn’t easily crack. Also, it doesn’t get burn marks easily even if you accidentally keep a hot pan on it. Which is why it’s a durable option that can last for decades.
- Granite is Water Resistant
Being water resistant is the real reason that granite does not catch stains from oil, wine, coffee, or any other liquid.
- Granite doesn’t Develop Scratches
Granite is perfectly sealed so that it doesn’t develop scratches. Which is why people actually use granite countertops as a chopping board.
Also, granite is extremely hygienic since it can resist germs and bacteria. So, you can also use it to knead breads and more.
- Granite is a Low Maintenance Stone
There are a few interesting reasons that granite is considered to be extremely cost effective in the long run. We have listed them below. Have a look!
- If the surface develops any kind of crack for any reason, there’s no need to replace the entire slab. A putty can be used to fill the crack. Then, the countertop is sealed again. The entire process is much cheaper than having to replace the entire countertop as is the case with many other materials.
- You don’t need any special solution to clean the surface to maintain the shine. Always wipe the surface with a wet cloth and your countertop will be as good as new.
- Granite is Hygienic
The surface of granite is bacteria resistant, dirt resistant, as well as germ resistant. These are the reasons that granite slabs can be used for chopping vegetables and fruits, and baking.
These are some of the benefits that make granite one of the best materials used for making kitchen countertops.
If you want to explore the stunning range of these countertops in different finishes and colors, you can have a look at the variety offered by Kitchen Wholesalers here, http://kitchenwholesalers.ca/.