Power washing companies offer an array of cleaning and repair services for residential and commercial buildings. The best ones that only elite firms like Zachs Power Washing offer under one roof are compiled in the list below.
- Soft Power Washing the Walls
When you do it on your own with a pipe, it’s hard washing. But when professionals do it with high volumes of water, mixed with a detergent solution, at low pressure, it’s soft washing. And soft washing is what walls need.
But, why is soft washing better than high pressure washing?
Well, it’s because of the following reasons.
- Detergent and water solution doesn’t just remove dirt and dust, it also removes algae and other organic growth.
- Unlike water at high pressure that can tear apart patches of paint on the walls, soft power washing does no such thing.
- Window Cleaning
You can use a mop at best to remove dust, wipe out spider webs, and clean the glass pane. But, you still can’t remove trapped dirt.
In fact, the situation only gets messier when holidays approach. Thus, leaving the task at the hands of professionals is the best you can do.
But why so?
Well, professionals can and do:
- Remove trapped dirt between the window lids and sills.
- Remove all kinds of dust and bacteria from the glass to provide a transparent path for more sunshine to enter the house.
- No Pressure Roof Cleaning
Professionals at Zachs Power Washing do not use water to clean the roof’s floor for the reasons listed below.
- Water cannot remove mildew, algae, and other kinds of organic growth.
- Water can create moist conditions in the house if there are cracks in the ceiling.
- Water at high pressure takes away the shine from the paint, and sometimes, patches of the paint itself.
Thus, professionals use a mixture of chemicals that has the following benefits.
- It spreads all across the roof’s floor evenly – every corner.
- It dries out within 2-3 minutes.
- It doesn’t stick to the paint or creep within the cracks on the roof.
- Once dry, it kills all kinds of organic growth.
- The larger chunks come loose so they can be brushed away without using any sharp tool.
- The smaller chunks automatically dissolve in rain and wither off in wind.
- Gutter Cleaning Services
Professional gutter cleaners are absolutely worth the money spent. It’s because:
- They find out the actual source of leakage. It offers a permanent fix to the problem.
- They can offer repair services as well to seal off cracks.
- They do their work with neatness. In other words, they clean the debris without scattering it around or making the surroundings smelly.