Let’s say you are going to buy an apartment. JBL Developers have selected several suitable options for future inhabitants while going for Commodore condo show flat. What should you pay attention to?
Checking the area
Pay attention to the distance from bus stops, shops and other points of interest. Evaluate the proximity and accessibility of public transport, infrastructure development, the condition of roads, sidewalks and courtyards.
In addition, it is important to pay attention to these points:
- Find out if there are any harmful businesses nearby.
- If you have children or are planning to have them, find out if there are children’s clinics, kindergartens and schools nearby.
- Take a close look at the courtyard, playgrounds and parking lots – they will tell you a lot about the social status of the residents.
- Assess the cleanliness and location of the trash containers.
Write everything down in a notebook and take pictures – this will make it easier to compare the options you like and finally decide on the choice.
The joy of buying even an ideal apartment will quickly fade if the area leaves much to be desired. Therefore, approach the choice of the area with all responsibility.
The Commodore residential complex is nestled in the Canberra drive of Singapore. The upcoming housing complex is well-equipped with modern layouts and stylish infrastructure. The strategic location of the Commodore makes it perfect for future residents. The major highlights of the Commodore as follows:
- Close proximity to famous schools like Sembawang Primary School, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School and Sir Manasseh Meyer International School
- 5 minute walkable distance to MRT station
- Sembawang Shopping Centre is just 3 minutes away from complex
- Bukit Canberra Hawker Centre is stone throw away
- Yishun Park, Sembawang Hot Springs Park and Canberra park for family picnic.
- Nearby Multi-cuisine restaurants, shopping centres, gyms and kindergartens
You will also find ample of other facilities during Commodore condo showflat viewing. If you are interested, register yourself on the Commodore Website.
In the apartment
Check the compliance of the parameters specified in the ad (for example, footage, ceiling height, type of house, etc.), with the data on the certificate of ownership. Make sure there are no illegal redevelopments in the apartment.
When viewing an apartment, pay special attention to the following details:
- The state of the entrance and the area around the house
- Availability of a properly working elevator
- Exterior of rooms, ceiling, walls and floor
- Condition of plumbing, gas pipes and other communications
- Sound insulation level
JBL Developers are renowned for developing sustainable, top-quality residential condominiums exceeding industry standards. The Commodore of Canberra has:
- Excellent quality finish on all condominium units and luxurious fitting
- 1-bedroom to 5-bedroom apartment range for future residents
- Calm and tranquil atmosphere due to nearby reservoirs and parks
- Multi-storey building with 219 units
- Multi-level parking
- Hydrotherapy pool, swimming pool, pavilion, gym, lift and sports complex are common areas for community
We checked everything. What’s next?
If you like the apartment and everything suits you, proceed to the check of legal purity. Tell the salesperson that you need time to think and set a date for the next meeting.